Friday, April 8, 2011

It's Spring..and Almost Graduation!

We have done some of the most adorable graduation announcements and also invitations, recently! We would love to help make your announcement swanky for all to see (since the school ones can be SOOOO boring!!)! And if you are having a graduation party, we would love to make it extra special!!!

The first invitation here is one of our favorites..graduation or no graduation! SO swanky!! And can we talk about how much we LOVE this liner?!?!



And then of course we had to do a cute favor for each girl's place setting...Smarties!!! SO precious!!!



And also we have become all the rage amongst the Virginia Tech crowd! Check these out! Send us YOUR school colors and we can make yours super special and unforgettable!












How cute is the champagne topper with grad hat???




Oh, and we have a princess and knights birthday bash for a good friend's daughter's 3rd birthday this weekend! We will be sure to take pics and post early next week!

Happy Birthday to Montgomery Cate!

XOXO,

Nico and Lala

5 comments:

  1. Just found your blog through All Things Southern and Preppy! I love and it and these invitations. Great colors and patterns! My favorite is the first one b/c I love the moroccan tile pattern.

    I make hand-painted home decor and if could be translated to paper goods it would fit y'all to a T! Check it out Haymarket Designs

    and my blog Haymarket Designs Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Haymarket Designs!!! Your stuff is ADORABLE!!! We absolutely love it!!! Thanks for the compliments and we are so glad you found us! :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    What a fabulous site. :) I love your creativity and lovely designs. I was led here by kbelleicious--and so glad I was.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found you via Kitchen Belleicious. You've got fabulous things! Would love to do a giveaway in the future with you.
    http://www.luluanddaisy.blogspot.com
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing. Super happy I found your blog. I'm a new follower, I hope you will as well. I started my blog a little over a month ago. It's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. Stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news and check out pictures from the fall/winter preview I attended yesterday in Beverly Hills. Would love your support. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete