Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Drum Roll Please....A New Lucite Item!!!!

We seem to have gone a but lucite crazy over here at Nico and Lala, but can you honestly blame us?!?!

Introducing, the customized desktop pen holder!!! Pens, pencils, makeup brushes, you name it! I use mine for my makeup brushes with my matching catch all on my vanity! And it's only $12!

You cannot beat a $30 completely custom gift! $18 catch all and $12 pen holder, and voila! Enjoy!







Annnnddd we don't know about you, but who else is ready for football season and long sleeves???

XOXO,

Nico and Lala

6 comments:

  1. AH! That's my stuff! I am SO SO excited! Love ya'll so much and thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my stars, that is too cute! love the makeup brush idea - just in time for my new bathroom :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. In love with it. Want one of everything!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG obsessed! Where can I order/personalize??

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to need 2 of these for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally in love with these! How cute!!!

    Kristin Jenkins

    ReplyDelete