Saturday, July 31, 2010

The Baby Gift Basket

So we think this is worth the wait. We do custom gift baskets for ALL occasions, but we think the baby baskets take the cake!!!!!

What better way to say congrats than with a custom adorable baby gift basket?! We can also ship these anywhere! (excluding alcohol of course)

They are the perfect cross between something ridiculously cute and yet still PRACTICAL that mom will actually use!!!!









We thought this was HILARIOUS. Supposedly the mom has been very upset she has not been able to be "iced", so this was her BF's hysterical request.




Adorable!!! Oh, and you can pick and choose items too so you can make them to whatever your budget is! Doesn't get better than that!

XOXO,
Nico and Lala

3 comments:

  1. What a precious idea! I will have to keep this in mind for a friend who is due in December!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! And I love your products! I received an invitation to a wonderful party recently, with the invitation done by none other than you! Can you quote me a price on your Christmas cards {Merry Married card} please. I know my recently married daughter is interested! We might have a mutual acquaintance {Laura Lefler and/or John Herzog}xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea!! How sweet. I wish someone would get me one. I feel so left out from the "Icings" this summer! Ha!

    ReplyDelete