1. Girl Crush: Someone has a crush on us...it's The Girls of Lincoln Park! If you haven't already, make sure you check out our GOLP interview...so fun!! Thanks again for the feature, we're still blushing a week later :)
2. Die Cut Invitations: We are head-over-heels in love with one of our newest creations, gorgeous lavender and gold die-cut invitations for a regal May wedding! We love die-cut invites--it's a fun way to add some unique flair to your invitations, without straying too far from the traditional wedding invitation.
3. Sand Tropez from Essie: We found the perfect nude nail polish...seriously!! If you haven't tried this chic color yet, run--don't walk to pick up a bottle today! This soft, sandy beige has us thinking of the beach every time we look down at our manicure. This color really works for all seasons, but we especially love it while we transition from our winter colors into the brights of spring!
4. Oceanside Candle from Bath and Body Works: Speaking of the beach, this candle is literally the beach in a bottle. Since it arrived, it has been non-stop burning here at N&L headquarters, and we love it!!
5. Starbucks Blonde Roast: We both can't live without our Starbucks, and have been loving their new lighter roast! So delicious, and a great morning pick me up! Yum!
Here's a closer look at our most recent wedding invitation eye candy...how amazing did these turn out?! So classic and beautiful, with a fun little twist! We couldn't be happier with how they turned out! Make sure to check back later in the week to see a beary sweet teddy bear themed kids party....so cute!!
N&LDie Cut Wedding invitation, purple and gold die cut wedding invitation, custom die cut wedding invitation, gold wedding invitation envelope liner, elegant purple and gold wedding invitation, custom wedding invitation, The Girls of Lincoln Park blog, The Girls of Lincoln Park girl crush, Sand Tropez Essie, Starbucks Blonde Roast, Oceanside Candle, Nico and Lala, A Little Slice of Swank.